Are you someone who loves being connected and keeping in touch with family and friends online? Or maybe, you are a businessman who needs to be connected with your clients and suppliers even when you are on the move? With hundreds of internet service providers all over Australia nowadays, it is not difficult to find a company which will give you the kind of service you are looking for. However, most companies will lock you in either a 12 or 24 month contract with high exit fees if you want to cut off your services because of a hundred and one reasons.
Compare Mobile Broadband Plans from Amaysim
What Broadband are you looking for?
Some companies may offer amazing plans but with exorbitant monthly fees; while others come with cheap offers, but the network reliability and customer service is very poor. These reasons lead you to find a better alternative that will not burn a hole in your pockets and, at the same time, keep you connected without any problems. This problem among consumers was solved with the emergence of Amaysim in the mobile broadband market.
Amaysim is still very young compared to its competitors which already have years of experience and a solid following in the telecommunications industry. However, its founders, composed of Australian and foreign investors and entrepreneurs, are not neophytes when it comes to the market knowledge and customer satisfaction in the broadband market. This becomes evident as they’ve been cited as the ‘Number 1 Phone Deal’ in Australia by People Choice in just a matter of one year since the company was first introduced in 2010 to the Australian market.
Operating under the Optus 3G network which covers 97% of Australia, Amaysim is a purely SIM only provider, which means you have to buy your own modem. If you have an Optus USB modem, you can use it with your Amaysim SIM card since it runs in the same network. Another feature of the Amaysim micro SIM card is its ability to be used in your iPhone or iPad – all you have to do is punch it out from your phone, insert it to your Apple device, and in a matter of minutes you are connected. If you want to make affordable calls, you can combine it with the Amaysim as You Go plan.
If there is one word to describe Amaysim, it is the word refreshing because of its different approach to consumers compared to the other players in the broadband industry. Here are a few reasons why Amaysim is like a breath of fresh air in the broadband scene.
- No contracts – What’s the catch, you might ask. There is no catch because Amaysim only offers SIM packs to get you connected. It gives you reliable coverage and low-cost plans without locking you into a contract. Whether you opt for a post-paid or prepaid plan, you get the same rates free of a contract. This gives you the freedom to leave anytime without worrying about exit fees.
- Great savings – Amaysim plans free you from high monthly bills with its very low call and data rates. Even their international call rates will not leave your pocket crying. When you add a data pack that suits your lifestyle to your plans, you get even greater value for your money. What’s more, you can change these plans as often as your needs will require it.
- Easy plans – Imagine not having to deal with complicated contracts, not to mention the fine print. Because Amaysim has no contracts, you are saved from the burden of having to read through a series of dos and don’ts of a contract. Instead, you get to choose between two plans only – Amaysim as You Go and Amaysim Unlimited.
- Local Customer Support – Amaysim has an efficient local customer support who will gladly answer your questions seven days a week. Knowing that you are talking to a local, it gives you some sense of peace of mind knowing you will be heard and understood.
- Freedom to change your number – If you want to keep your mobile phone number, all you need to do is bring it to them and they will switch your number to your Amaysim SIM card. If you want to change your number, it is even easier – just buy a new Amaysim SIM card and insert it to your device and you’re good to go.
- Reliable Network – Amaysim uses Optus 3G dual network, which covers 97% of Australia. This means that you can be rest assured that you are always connected anywhere you go.
- No Hidden Charges – No unlocking fees, no contracts, no exit fees, no flagfalls, and no connection fees – just pay what you have used. It is as simple as that.
Amaysim Mobile and Data Plans
Since simplicity is what Amaysim aims for, it only offers two types of plans designed for light and heavy users. If you are a heavy user, then you choose Amaysim Unlimited; while Amaysim As You Go is for the light users. What’s good about these plans is that when you have unused minutes after 90 days, it will be rolled over to the next month’s credit so nothing is wasted. You can also add mobile broadband when you purchase their data pack.
- Amaysim As You Go – If you are someone who does not want a new handset, makes occasional calls, or sends a few messages from time to time, the Amaysim As You Go is for you. This plan is available in both post-paid and prepaid account – the only difference is that when you go post-paid and you don’t use your phone often, you have to make a call once every 90 days to keep an active status or your account will be automatically cancelled. For the prepaid service, your credit is good for 90 days and whatever unused minutes will be rolled over to next month’s credit.
Amaysim As You Go has 12¢ per minute call without flagfall and per message rates, lower than its original 15¢ per minute. Even international call rates are cheap to some selected countries which is 6¢ per minute and 25¢ per message to other countries. Data is at 5¢ per MB with unlimited access to all social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook.
- Amaysim Unlimited – For only $39.90 a month, you are guaranteed unlimited. Imagine having unlimited SMS, calls, voicemail and access to social networks with no hidden charges and contracts for such a low price. Amaysim Unlimited has a 4GB monthly data allowance which you can add a 10GB data pack if you used it up or a 5¢ per MB charge. Whether you chose a post-paid or prepaid account, you get the same features and benefits. What more, if you go on vacation or on business to another country, it has international roaming and data roaming features as well, so you don’t have to worry of being connected with friends and colleagues back home.
If you decide to switch to Amaysim from another mobile carrier, check if your contract is still on lest you will be charged with an exit fee by your existing carrier. If you have a prepaid account from another carrier, check how much they charge to unlock your handset, after which you can buy your Amaysim SIM and use it to get connected.
Amaysim offers affordable alternatives if you are looking for great savings. Reliability is also not a question since it operates on Optus 3G network which covers 97% of Australia. To know further about their terms and products, you can give them a call.