Compare Clubtelco's Range of Broadband Plans
When it comes to choosing a broadband provider, you will automatically think of the big names in the industry. However, ClubTelco is a new player in the industry and a provider you will want to consider if you’re looking for an ISP who can offer value, reliability and a genuine local service. Often people will have reservations about choosing a new company, over an older and more established business, however, the more you know about ClubTelco, the more you will see that their fresh new approach is exactly why you should consider using them as your ISP, and that they have worked hard to establish themselves as a reputable provider in the industry.
What Broadband are you looking for?
ClubTelco currently provides over 120,000 services to homes and businesses around Australia, and this equates to a turnover of more than $1 million each week. They have also acquired a 75% share of Eftel, which has helped ClubTelco become one of the few ISPs with more than 100,000 customers.
With the rollout of the National Broadband Network, Australians are going to have access to competitively priced, quality controlled, high speed, reliable broadband, and ClubTelco are also one of the few ISPs who have been approved as a provider of the new NBN. ClubTelco also remain wholly Australian owned and employ almost 200 staff, at their head office in Melbourne, and their office on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Support functions within the ISP’s operations are also managed within Australia, such as the engineering, IT, provisioning, marketing and account management.
Benefits of ClubTelco
Many of us have become used to compromising affordability to buy Australian made, or accepting a lower standard of customer service to secure a lower price. However, with ClubTelco you are becoming a member of a rewarding group which is dedicated to offering the best service, the best prices, and doing away with all of those extra charges which can blow out the cost of your broadband service.
When you take out a ClubTelco broadband service you are getting:
- A dedicated customer service account manager. In a move which breaks new ground in the Australian telecommunications industry, when you become a member of ClubTelco, you will be getting your own personal customer service account manager to help you whenever you have a question or problem, so you don’t have to explain yourself to a myriad of call centre staff before getting personalised assistance.
- A wide range of services. ClubTelco also offers a full range of telecommunication services for you to choose from including broadband, wireless broadband, mobile services, home phone services and VoIP. This means you can easily fulfil all of your communication needs in one place, deal with one provider and pay just one bill each month.
- Loyalty program. When you become a ClubTelco member you are also instantly inducted into the Infinite Rewards affiliate loyalty program. The Infinite Rewards program offers you discounts in a range of areas such as travel, accommodation, movies, entertainment, dining out and retail stores.
ClubTelco Products and Services
From among the range of different products offered by ClubTelco, you’ll also be able to tailor the services to meet your needs and your budget. For example, you want enough data allowance on your broadband plan to give your family freedom online, but you also want to balance that data with an allowance you can afford. Therefore, ClubTelco offers a number of different mobile broadband plans to suit your needs when you’re on the go:
- A 1GB data plan for $10 per month.
- A 2GB data plan for $15 per month.
- A 5GB data plan for $25 per month.
- A 10GB data plan for $40 per month.
- A 15GB data plan for $55 per month.
- Each broadband plan includes a $50 annual membership fee in the first month.
With your wireless or mobile broadband services from ClubTelco you can choose from one of two high performance modems:
- Huawei Wireless modem E5832s. the Huawei modem creates a Wireless G hotspot so that you can access your mobile broadband from a number of devices such as your laptop, your smartphone and your tablet. To use your wireless broadband you simply need to be using a compatible 3G data SIM card. The Huawei modem is lightweight and easy to use weighing just 90 grams and with HSUPA speeds up to 5.76 mbps and HSDPA speeds up to 7.2 mbps. You can also choose from Wi-Fi authentication options WEP, WPA or WPA2 to protect your connection. The cost of the modem is $70, plus a $14 delivery fee.
- Alcatel X220 USB modem. You can use the Alcatel USB modem as both a wireless broadband access point, and for data storage. The USB modem is compact and yet can store up to 16 GB of data. You can also connect using HSUPA or HSPDA technology. The USB modem costs just $29, plus a $14 delivery fee.
- Free SIM card. When you become a ClubTelco member, the SIM cards you need to operate the broadband and mobile devices are free. However, if you need a replacement SIM card, the cost will be $10.
If you are looking to install standard broadband in your home or office you can choose from the:
- Club 10 package. This includes 10GB of data for $30 per month in the metro zones and $40 per month in regional zones.
- Unlimited package. Offers you unlimited broadband access with no shaping penalties applied ever. The local price is $25 per month, $40 for the metro zone and $60 for the regional zone.
- ADSL2+. Your ClubTelco broadband will be delivered at ADSL2+ speeds where available, and ADSL1 if you can’t access ADSL2+ at your property.
How to use your ClubTelco Services
As you use your broadband services, you may find that you use more data than your chosen package allows for. However, rather than simply charging you for your excess usage without any warning in the way that many ISPs do, when you are a ClubTelco member, you can control your excess usage. When you reach the limit of your data allowance, your service will be shaped to a slower speed. When choosing your data plan, remember that your allowance includes both uploads and downloads, and you can’t roll over any unused data to the next month.
If you want to add more data to your plan to continue browsing at normal speeds for the rest of the month, you can top up your data with:
- 1 GB for $10.
- 2 GB for $15.
- 5 GB for $25.
- 10 GB for $40.
- 15 GB for $55.
When it comes to the availability of the ClubTelco services, you will need to provide your address, or the areas you intend to use your mobile broadband, in order to check whether you will experience any limitations on your service. Fr example the 3G broadband network only covers selected metropolitan areas, capital cities and some larger regional centres.
When you go to first use your mobile broadband service, you will need to contact ClubTelco to activate your SIM. Your account will then begin being charged seven days after you have been sent your SIM card, or from the date you activate your SIM card – whichever is sooner.