Compare Dodo Broadband Plans: ADSL, ADSL2+ & Mobile Broadband Internet Packages
Dodo is a telecommunications company in Australia that offers a wide range of services and products for both residential and business customers. These services include broadband (both wired and wireless), mobile broadband, home phone (fixed line) and dial-up Internet. Each service is designed to fit whatever budget the customer has to work with.Dodo is currently the only telecommunications company that provides Pre-Paid Mobile Wireless broadband. Customers can pre-purchase blocks of time instead of choosing to get a data plan. This allows users the freedom to browse as much as they want for specific periods of time rather than using up the data limits set by the service.
Dodo’s ADSL service comes with a bundled home phone line. This is the best option for residences and businesses that need to be connected as much as possible. Contracts on the ADSL plan
are available with 12 or 24 month minimum terms. An option to take on a no term contract is also available, with a service set-up fee of $99, where this service is free when you sign up for the 24-month contract.
ADSL2+ Unlimited Broadband Dodo boasts an unlimited broadband service on ADSL2+
. Dodo claims to have no shaping for their service, thereby giving their customers the full speed that they signed up for, where other ISPs can often decrease the speed of their customers’ connections during peak periods. These packages are ideal for heavy internet users, such as those who use the connection for their business.A package for unlimited ADSL2+ bundled with a home phone line starts at $39.90 per month.
Dodo Unbundled ADSL2+ Plans
Broadband without line rental is the ideal choice for consumers who want to enjoy the benefits of reliable broadband but do not need a landline phone service. With Dodo Naked Broadband you can enjoy great value plans to suit a range of requirements without the need to pay for line rental that you do not want or need. This means that you can enjoy all of the benefits of high speed, reliable broadband from a reputable provider without having to pay for line rental on top.
The benefits of Dodo Naked Broadband plans
These days, with the advanced technology that we have access to, not everyone needs to have a landline like they used to in years gone by. For many people who want to enjoy high speed broadband having to also take line rental as part of the plan is an unnecessary waste of money, as they tend to use technology such as their mobile phones and high tech smart phone for their calls. With Dodo Naked Broadband plans there is no need to pay for line rental, as the broadband plans from Dodo are available without the need to rent a phone line. Some of the benefits that you get with these broadband plans from Dodo include:
- You don't need to pay for line rental with Dodo Naked Broadband: If you are one of the many people for whom landline phone services have become obsolete then you won't have to waste your money paying for line rental that you don't want or need, as the Dodo Naked Broadband plans are offered without the need for line rental.
- You get a choice of plans to suit different needs: With Dodo you are able to choose from a range of different broadband plans that are designed to suit different needs and budgets. Whether you are a light internet user who goes online mainly for browsing and emailing or whether you are a heavier user who likes to use their broadband for streaming data or online gaming, you should find the perfect plan for your needs at an affordable price
- You can cut your monthly outgoings: Because you do not have to worry about paying for line rental when you choose a Naked Broadband plan from Dodo you can eliminate the cost of paying for extras that you don't need, thus reducing your monthly outgoings and enjoying great value for money with a reliable broadband service
Considerations when choosing Naked broadband plans from Dodo
We have all come to rely on broadband services more and more over recent years, using our service for everything from entertainment and pleasure to work, communication, shopping and more. It is therefore important to ensure that you get the right broadband service for your needs, which will enable you to enjoy a service that is right for you and prices that suit your budget. Some of the things to consider when you are looking at the various options with Dodo Naked Broadband plans include:
- The speed of the service you will get: Depending on what you use your broadband service for you may need faster than average speeds or you may be fine with pretty basic speeds. You should think about what you will be using the service for and this will give you more of an idea of the speeds that you need. For instance, for online gaming and streaming you will need to look at faster speeds than someone who just wants to surf the net.
- The data limits that come with the plan: Going over your allocated monthly data allowance can prove expensive with any broadband provider. In order to avoid this from happening you should make sure that you choose a plan that comes with a large enough data allowance for your needs.
- The cost of the plan: You need to be sure that you can comfortably afford the monthly cost of the service, so make sure you look at the price of the naked broadband plan that you are considering.
- The additional extras that come with the plans: You may benefit from additional extras depending on which of the naked plans you choose. Make sure you check the additional extras so that you know exactly what you will get for your money.
Dodo offers a monthly plan for wireless broadband as well as several prepaid plans that fit any budget. When you choose any 24-month service plan you receive a free Pendo Pad tablet device.Wireless broadband prices start at $9.90 per month with a data allowance of 500 MB. Excess data is charged with 10c per MB and caps at a maximum cost of $99 per month. Any unused data for the month will roll over to the next month.
The options available with Dodo mobile broadband 6 month plans
You won't have to compromise on choice if you decide to opt for Dodo mobile broadband 6 month plans, as there are a number of different options that are available to you. The cost of each of the six month plans will vary based on which of the inclusions of the plans you choose, as the data allowance with each of the different six months plans varies. The choices available with the Dodo mobile broadband 6 month plans include:
Dodo 6 Month Mobile Broadband Plans
For those who are looking for affordability and only have basic usage needs when it comes to their mobile internet usage, the more basic plans should be fine. Those who class themselves as heavier users and who have a little more in terms of their budget to spend on the service can opt for the higher GB plans. No matter which of the mobile broadband 6 month plans you opt for with Dodo, you should find that they all represent great value for money and you have the added bonus of only having to sign up to a six month contract rather than being tied into a longer one.
Top Dodo 24 Month Mobile Broadband Plans
With the Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plan you get to enjoy competitive pricing and a high quality mobile broadband
service from a reputable and well known provider. You can also choose from a variety of inclusions as part of your Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plan, which enables you to tailor it more to meet your specific needs and preferences.
Choose the right Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plan for your needs
As is the case with any mobile broadband plan
that you opt for, you need to look at the various Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plan options to see which ones best suits your needs. There are a number of different facets of the plan that you need to take into consideration so that you can be certain that you have made the right decision. There are three main components that you will need to look at to help you to make the right decision with regards to choosing a Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plan. This includes:
- Choosing the price that you can afford to pay: The cost of the various Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plans varies based on which of the plans you choose. You need to check the monthly costs of the different 24 month plans on offer and find one that is priced within your budget
- Choosing the most suitable data allowance: You can choose from a variety of 24 month plans with different data allowances based on your needs. Of course, the price of the plans will be determined by the amount of data that you get as part of the plan. However, avoid the false economy of opting for a low data allowance plan simply because it is cheaper even though you think you may need a greater allowance due to your usage. You should make sure that you work out your needs before you select a plan, otherwise you could end up regularly exceeding your data limits and paying more in the long run than you would have paid by simply taking out the right plan in the first place
- Choose a starter pack and bonus: Once you have decided which of the plans is going to best suit your needs and pocket, you then need to look at the various starter pack and bonus options. You can get various inclusions as part of your Dodo mobile broadband 24 month plan, such as a Pendo Pad, a ZTE Pad, a 3G HSDPA USB Modem, the Huawei e5832S, and various other benefits depending on which of the starter packs and bonuses you choose. Make sure you look carefully at the options so that you can choose the one that most benefits you.
It is important to bear in mind that the service may not be available in all areas, so make sure you check whether you are actually able to get Dodo mobile broadband before you start looking at the plans and packages. Also, bear in mind that the speed that you get if you are able to get this service can vary based on a number of different factors.