What happens if you combine great deals with quality service and a giant telecommunications company? If this happens, you only have the best results. This is what iPrimus is all about – one of the largest telecommunications company in Australia which has the best deals to offer their customers complete with 24/7 support.
What Broadband are you looking for?
iPrimus burst into the Australian telecommunications scene in 1996 when it acquired another Australian telecom company, Axicorp. However, its beginnings started in 1993. One of iPrimus’ milestones was to become the first telecom company to acquire a license after full deregulation and competition came to be in 1997. It is a full service provider, which means it has the products and tools to troubleshoot and provide solutions to any problems that will arise in its network.
iPrimus serves as Primus Telecom’s provider for residential broadband products which include a range of high-speed broadband products, VoIP services, home and mobile phones, and their latest addition, fibre optic internet connection. Its network provides coverage to almost 66 cities all over Australia.
iPrimus has been one of the fastest-growing telecommunications companies in Australia, the recognition of which was given by Deloitte and Touche. This growth spurt was seen as iPrimus acquired other telecom companies between 1997 and 2008. In June 2012, however, iPrimus was acquired by M2.
What is the M2 Group?
M2 Telecommunications Group Ltd was established in 1999 and has become the largest network independent provider of telecommunications products in Australia. In just a short span of time, M2 has risen from the ranks to become one of the top five telecommunications company in Australia.
Its focus is mainly to provide retail and wholesale prices of various telecommunications products, such as fixed line and mobile and data services to small and medium-sized businesses not only in Australia, but New Zealand as well. The group now consists of big-name companies which includes iPrimus. Under the M2 umbrella, iPrimus serves as the provider of mobile, data, broadband, and phone products throughout Australia.
Awards and Recognition
Size is not just everything with iPrimus. Though it has become prominent by acquiring various telecom companies over the years, iPrimus has garnered more awards through the high-quality service of it customer support team.
For three consecutive months in 2012 from February to April, iPrimus has been the recipient of the Roy Morgan Customer Satisfaction Report as the Best Home Provider topping all other competitors.
Roy Morgan Research is an independent institution that monitors customer satisfaction by compiling monthly averages of surveys where consumers rate different companies on a ten-point scale of satisfaction and dissatisfaction.
By receiving this award from a prestigious company, iPrimus further cemented its reputation as one of the market leaders which provide high quality products and services.
Furthermore, in the same year, 2012, Money Magazine also awarded iPrimus as the Best Home Broadband after a survey they made among consumers. The magazine, in collaboration with Canstar Blue, gave the company an overall four-star rating out of five in terms of reliability, customer support, efficiency, and contract flexibility and clarity.
Getting the Best from iPrimus
There are many telecommunications companies which offer different types of broadband products. What makes iPrimus different is that it lives up to its promises. You can see it through the wide range of telecommunications products and solutions they have for residential and business. Aside from this, iPrimus has a lot more to offer to its customers.
- Wide range of products – This includes mobile and home phone plans, calling card services, VoIP services, high-speed broadband connection, and more. Depending on your budget and needs, you can either choose between standalone or bundled packages.
- Clear and flexible contract - Canstar Blue has given iPrimus a four-star rating on contract clarity and flexibility, which means that when you sign up for iPrimus services, everything is laid out for you on the table to keep you informed.
- Excellent customer service – If getting the Best Home Provider Award in customer satisfaction for three consecutive months is not enough, then nothing more is weightier than this.
- Fast and Reliable Connection – Its network spans 66 cities across Australia. It offers various download and upload speed depending on the type of plan you sign up for; however, it can give you a maximum of up to 8000Kbps.
What Products Does iPrimus Offer?
iPrimus, being one of the largest telecom companies in Australia, has a wide variety of services and solutions for individual, family, and business needs. From handsets to fibre optic internet services, iPrimus has plans with competitive prices and extra features whether bundled or as a standalone plan.
- Bundled Broadband Plans – If you don’t want the hassle of getting different services from various providers, you can opt for the iPrimus broadband bundles that come into two packages – No Worries Platinum Bundles and Value Bundles.
You can choose from three different plans from the Platinum bundles which have 200GB, 500GB, and unlimited monthly data allowance. Other than the different data allowances, these plans include broadband and home phone.
The Value Bundle, on the other hand, is for those who work on a budget but needs a phone and high-speed internet connection. Much lower than the Platinum Bundles, it has a 40GB monthly data allowance which is divided between peak and off-peak hours.
- Broadband Plans – These are standalone data plans which range between 40GB and unlimited data allowance. Features included in these plans are 10MB of web space for your web hosting needs, 5 email addresses, email forwarding, antivirus and anti-SPAM protection, 24/7 technical support, and access to the IPGN gaming network. Furthermore, there are no excess charges if you used up your monthly data allowance. Instead, your speed will be shaped up and go back to the same speed once your billing cycle starts again.
- Mobile Broadband – If you want internet connection on the go, iPrimus also has very affordable mobile broadband plans that start at $15 a month. All you need to do is buy a USB modem, follow the easy set-up instructions, and you will be connected in no time. There are three plans which have 1GB, 2GB and 6GB data allowance.
- Naked DSL – These are standalone data plans which give you access to the high-speed ADSL2+ technology. This is an ideal plan if you are using your mobile phone as your main phone. However, if you want a home phone minus the line rental fees, you can avail of iPrimus’ VoIP services.
- Fibre Optic Internet – With the introduction of NBN, you can enjoy the ultra-high speed of fibre optic internet access. With up to 100Mbps, fibre to the home, or FTTH, is available to selected cities and territories until the completion of the NBN rollout. If you want the promise of super fast internet access, you can call iPrimus to inquire whether fibre optic services are already available in your area. Aside from the speed, iPrimus’ fibre optic internet services have huge monthly data allowances which you can choose from – 200GB, 500GB, and 1TB. Just imagine what you can do with these speeds and data allowance. Your whole multimedia experience will take on a new meaning and a whole new different level. So if you are a multimedia or gaming buff and you have the budget to this type of plan, then fibre optic is for you.
iPrimus has been one of the market leaders in the broadband industry with the services and products it provides. The company continues to strive to bring the best to its customers in terms of products and costs. This type of dedication can be seen in the various awards it has received over the years.